Popular Posts

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

The New Year is here and I am excited for all another year brings.  This blog has been fun for me to look back on recipes, floral projects, projects I have tried this year.  This year one of my new years goals is to try to take a cooking course, and learn a few more recipes.  It would also be fun to learn how to make wind chimes or garden signs for herb and flower identification.

{Small Purple Flowers Blooming in the Snow- photo credit.}
The New Year brings a time for reflections, and growth.  I feel it is a time to reflect on all I am grateful  for and the beauty that surrounds me.  This year I am looking forward to new projects and learning more about different types of flowers.  What are some of your new recipes or floral ideas you would like to try?  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment