Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Flowers

Fall is just around the corner, and it is one of my favorite seasons! I love the bright autumn colors of the reds, oranges, and yellows.

There is nothing better than a cozy sweater and the new chilly weather the season brings. I don't love the cold, yet I love the changing of seasons colors.

Here is a beautiful flower arrangement that I found on Pintrest. I like the twist on the color pallet. Light pink was incorporate, which is usually thought to be a spring color. The light pink looks beautiful against the deeper richer shades.

The white miniature pumpkins and large and small candles add a special touch as well.

I can't wait to try a miniature flower arrangement of this later this fall.

Have you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment