Popular Posts

Monday, July 2, 2012

The wedding bouquets for my cousin

Two weeks ago I was a bridesmaid in the most fun wedding for my cousin getting married.  The bride loved all things pink.  The wedding flowers were beautiful peonies, small pink roses, purple flowers, white carnations, and a few more.  I like the variety of flowers in the bridesmaids bouquet, and how the bride choose flowers in different shades of pink. 

The celebration was tons of fun and I can't wait to return to see my family again for the next wedding.  I wonder who will be next? 
{The bridesmaids and their flowers: my sis, me, my cousin}

{The bridal color= pink}

{The bride's bouquet- hot pink and light pink roses, light pink peonies, and small pink roses
Have a great week and wonderful Fourth of July!  I hope to try a Fourth of July recipe and post it up with some pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment