Popular Posts

Monday, June 25, 2012

Chocolate Cupcake Love

Chocolate and sweets are some of my all time favorite things!  I try to eat healthy by adding in lots of healthy salads, yet I can not stay away from chocolate.  I love the rich, delicate and soothing taste to it.  I feel that chocolate is good in anything.  The combination or addition of chocolate to a dessert recipe simply makes it that much better.  

Here are a few pictures this past month of some chocolate I got my hands on, and taste buds.  Yum!  I think it would be fun to explore how sprinkles  the cupcake bakery makes their cupcakes so delicious. Hope you have a good week, and now that I am back from being in a wedding this past weekend I hope to up and posting more recipes and flower arrangement ideas.  

{Cupcake at Sprinkles-Yum}



No comments:

Post a Comment